Coconut milk rice pudding
If you’re a fan of rice puddings, you’ll love this creamy flavorful, easy to make pudding!
ِA cute treat to take to parties and get-together, so everyone will enjoy it's taste :)
Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding is delicious, sweet just the perfect comfort dessert that will take you to different comfortable spot.
Coconut Milk Rice Pudding
3 cups coconut milk
5 cups milk
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup short grain white rice washed and drained well.
1 teaspoon Vanilla pure vanilla extract.
pistachio for garnish
- in a medium pot place both kinds of milk with sugar stir well and put over medium heat.
- when milk starts to boil, add in rice and stir using a wooden spoon for 2 minutes then reduce heat to minimum.
- leave milk/rice mixture on low heat for about 30-40 minutes until rice thickened and mixture is creamy, stirring from time to time.
- remove from heat, add vanilla and stir, put in serving cups and let cool completely at room temperature.
- garnish with pistachios and serve. You can also keep in fridge and serve it cold.